Common conditions treated with physiotherapy:
- sports injuries (acute and chronic), repetitive strain injuries
- spinal problems (whiplash, disc disorder, scoliosis)
- neck, middle back, lower back pain (trapped nerve, sciatica)
- muscular tension, neck stiffness, tension headaches
- thoracic and chest pain, pelvic disorders, sacroiliac joint disfunction
- soft tissue injuries (ligament sprains, muscle strains)
- joint pain, arthritis, hip,knee, ankle, shoulder,elbow, wrist injury
- tendinopathy, tendinosis
- post surgery recovery
- posture problems, ergonomics
The McKenzie Method is the fastest and safest way to treat your back or neck pain both acute and chronic. Its precise diagnostic system allows us to discover the real nature and reason of your pain. Only the right and fast diagnosis leads to the effective and long lasting treatment results. Working with this method we are able to find out where is your problem coming from and how to treat it safely and effectively even without the use of the expensive and time consuming scans like MRI.
That makes The McKenzie Method the most cost effective and time efficient way to treat your back & neck or joint pain.
Treatment for the sciatica and the slipped disc symptoms often differs and needs to be very specific, depending on the type and severity of the problem.
. Here the proper diagnostic methods and the knowledge of the spine are the key to the success. Precise diagnosis allows for safe and effective healing strategy.
Since 90% of sciatica symptoms are caused by the slipped or herniated disc. The therapy should be focused on correct disc positioning and the spine alignment. This is provided by the repetition of certain exercises, the proper ergonomics or if needed spinal mobilization performed by the physiotherapist. The aim of the treatment is to eliminate the real cause of the problem and provide the patient with the prevention tools to make him as much as possible independent from the therapy.
We can help you if you suffer from any of the following. WHO (World Health Organis ation) recognises acupuncture as an effective treatment for a wide range of diseases:
- Musculoskeletal:Acute and Chronic Injuries, Arthritis, Sciatica, Back Pain, Neck Pain, Sprains, Tendonitis, Frozen Shoulder, Slipped Disc, Tennis Elbow, RSI
- Emotional: Stress, Anxiety, Irritability, Depression, Grief, Sadness, Panic Attacks
- Female Specific: PMT, Irregular Periods, Cystitis, Infertility, Post Natal Depression, Menopause, Anemia
- General: Tiredness, Insomnia, Headaches & Migraines, Tonsillitis, Sinusitis, Hay Fever, Hypertension, Common Cold, Tinnitus, Asthma, Skin Problems, Addictions, MS and many more.
Call us on 0862425567 or Request a call back
Deep tissue and Sport Massage
Intense massage using deep strokes to improve circulation, discharge toxins, and rebalance neurological and musculoskeletal system. Treats existing injuries but also helps to prevent them. Perfect for those who prefer deep muscle work. Sport Massage is a rapidly expanding field, popular among both professional athletes and fitness enthusiasts. It focuses on the use of massage to assist training by preventing injuries and promoting recovery. It’s used both before and after exercises as well as in the treatment of sport injury such as sprains, strains and tendonitis. We also do relaxing treatments like back, neck & shoulders massage or full body massage.